Monday, July 1, 2013

Living Room Updates

I have been working on updating the colors in our living room/dining nook.  Over the winter, I collected a new rug (from overstock.com), curtain panels, and fabric to recover the sofa and chairs.
Really liking the new look:



I bought three of these curtain panels on clearance from Hobby Lobby.  
Two of them were hung at the front windows.  
The third panel I fashioned into this window topper for the dining nook.


I found great deals on the fabric for the sofa and chairs. 
 $2.09/yard for the sofa and $2.69/yard for the chairs. 
Score!


I bought this "M" made out of salvaged corrugated metal on our 30th anniversary trip.  
The grapevine wreath was formed from our grapevines in the backyard.


 I'm considering painting the coffee table.
Yay or nay?
And what color?

Just a reminder of the way it was before,

Oh, and my old rug is for sale.  $100.  You pick it up.  :)




No comments: